How To Write A Good Anniversary Card

How To Write A Good Anniversary Card. My sweet parents, thank you for always seeing the best in each other and teaching me that love conquers all. Thank you, dear friends, for thinking of us on our anniversary and for sending us such a thoughtful card.

wife / girlfriend handmade anniversary card by jenny arnott cards
wife / girlfriend handmade anniversary card by jenny arnott cards from www.notonthehighstreet.com

From the bottom of my heart, i hope you have an amazing day. You still give me butterflies! Take time to shop for the perfect greeting card.

Just A Card, So Consider That.


I didn't think it was possible to love you any more than i did the day i married you, but somehow my love only grows. You make a difference every day, and we are grateful for every day you spend with us. From the bottom of my heart, i hope you have an amazing day.

Now That We've Given You Some Anniversary Card Ideas.


My sweet parents, thank you for always seeing the best in each other and teaching me that love conquers all. You're not my number 1. Many thanks for the sweet card you sent us for our anniversary.

Happy Anniversary To You, My Love!


Congratulations on another year spent together. You still give me butterflies! “wishing a perfect pair a perfect day.”.

I Wish You All The Happiness On Your Wedding Anniversary And On Every Married Day To Come.”.


2.) handwritten notes and cards are required. Even though we don't always agree, i always feel loved. I’m so lucky you chose me, [name].

And I’m Pretty Sure You Feel The Same!


From sending you good night texts to wishing you good morning, everything seems sweeter since i met you. But a card is way better than nothing, so feel good about that. “the two of you shine with the love you share for each other.

Lebih baru Lebih lama

Formulir Kontak

banner